Sanda’s intensive yoga retreat or the yoga foundation course aims to teach not just the practical application of yoga but teach you about the theoretical basis behind this physical, mental and spiritual discipline. The word yoga originates from the Sanskrit word “yuj” which means to unite or integrate. Ancient yogis believed that in order for man to be in harmony with himself and his environment, he has to integrate the body, the mind and the spirit. For these three to be integrated his emotion, action and intelligence must be in balance. The yogis formulated a way to achieve and maintain this balance and it is done through exercise, breathing and meditation.
In yoga, the body is treated with care and respect. Exercises improve circulation, stimulate the abdominal organs and work on the body’s glandular system all resulting in better health.
With daily physical tuition, theoretical classes, posture correction, pranayam and meditation sessions along with a freshly prepared wholesome vegetarian yogic diet, you will leave the retreat not only with a better knowledge of yoga but also rejuvenated, refreshed and energized both physically and mentally.
- Luxury accommodation
- Two daily yoga lectures, presentations, and workshops
- Daily morning yoga practical session followed by guided meditation
- Daily pranayama session or workshop
- Daily evening posture correction session
- Personalized nutritionally balanced ayurvedic vegetarian meals according to your constitution.
- Daily 01 wellness relaxing spa treatment
- Welcome drink
- Welcome meal(breakfast/lunch/dinner depending on arrival time)
- Packed snack for departure journey
- Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness
- Sanda retreats intensive yoga retreat workbook
- Personalized retreat diary
Who should Retreat
This retreat is designed for people who are beginner to intermediate level in yoga and want to learn more about the origins and benefits of this discipline. You will leave the program well equipped to develop your own practice as well as being able to advise those close to you. This is also a perfect foundation course for anyone considering going on to become a yoga instructor.
How you Benefit
Benefits You Can Expect From Our Retreat
- Increased energy, vitality and stamina
- Increased knowledge of yogic philosophy
- Increased knowledge of benefits of various yoga poses
- Better flexibility and mobility of joints & muscles
- Feeling happier& healthier
- Huge reduction in stress
- Anti aging benefits
- Increased productivity at home and at work
- Improvement in business and personal relationships
- Heightened mental clarity , focus, concentration and memory
- Improved sleep patterns and deeper sleep
- A sense of peace and inner calm
- Stability of moods and emotional balance
- Increased self awareness
All inclusive Pricing
|5 Nights||USD 1,510 (Onwards)||USD 1,210 (Onwards)|
|7 Nights||USD 2,010 (Onwards)||USD 1,610 (Onwards)|
|10 Nights||USD 2,730 (Onwards)||USD 2,180 (Onwards)|
|14 Nights||USD 3,620 (Onwards)||USD 2,890 (Onwards)|