Yoga & Meditation Retreat (Hatha Yoga)
Come and discover yoga as we take you on a journey to understanding this science as a complete and balanced approach to health and wellbeing. The word yoga originates from the Sanskrit word “yuj” which means to unite or integrate. Ancient yogis believed that in order for man to be in harmony with himself and his environment, he has to integrate the body, the mind and the spirit. For these three to be integrated his emotion, action and intelligence must be in balance.
The yogis formulated a way to achieve and maintain this balance and it is done through asana, pranayama and meditation.
The retreat is aimed at anyone looking to gain a deeper insight into the practice of yoga while also seeking to deepen your meditation practice. In yoga, the body is treated with care and respect. Exercises improve circulation, stimulate the abdominal organs and work on the body’s glandular system all resulting in better health. The Yoga retreat and its elements will leave you feeling peaceful and relaxed.
The yoga classes are based primarily on the classical and traditional Hatha Yoga with elements of Ashtanga yoga. With daily physical tuition, pranayam and meditation sessions along with a freshly prepared wholesome vegetarian yogic diet, you will leave the retreat not only with a better knowledge of yoga but also rejuvenated, refreshed and energized both physically and mentally.
All inclusive Pricing
|5 Nights||USD 1,510(Onwards)||USD 1,210 (Onwards)|
|7 Nights||USD 2,010 (Onwards)||USD 1,610 (Onwards)|
|10 Nights||USD 2,730 (Onwards)||USD 2,180 (Onwards)|
|14 Nights||USD 3,620 (Onwards)||USD 2,890 (Onwards)|
- All Inclusive Luxury accommodation
- Daily Morning and Evening Hatha yoga session followed by guided meditation.
- Yogic Shudhi Kriya Sessions
- Daily Meditation Session
- Personalized Nutritionally Balanced Ayurvedic Vegetarian Meals.*
- Daily 01 Wellness Relaxing Spa Treatment
- Personal and Medical Assessment.
- Doctors Consultation and Assessment (Ayurvedic).
- Yoga Consultation
Signature Progress Monitoring–Before and After Assessments of:
- pH Balance.
- Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass).
- Biological Age Assessment.
- Total Body Measurements.
- Vital Signs Assessment – Medical Check-up (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate).
- Welcome drink
- Welcome meal(breakfast/lunch/dinner depending on arrival time)
- Packed snack for departure journey
- Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness
- Sanda Retreats Intensive Yoga Retreat workbook
- Personalized Retreat Diary
* All meals served are pure vegetarian and exclude meat, fish and egg.
* Vegan, Gluten & Lactose free options are available
Who should Retreat
Who should Retreat:
This retreat is designed for people who are beginner to intermediate level in yoga and want to learn more about the origins and benefits of this discipline. You will leave the program well equipped to develop your own practice as well as being able to advise those close to you. This is also a perfect foundation course for anyone considering going on to become a yoga instructor.
How you Benefit
Benefits You Can Experience From Our Retreat:
- Increased energy, vitality and stamina
- Increased knowledge of yogic philosophy
- Increased knowledge of benefits of various yoga poses
- Better flexibility and mobility of joints & muscles
- Feeling happier& healthier
- Huge reduction in stress
- Anti-aging benefits
- Increased productivity at home and at work
- Improvement in business and personal relationships
- Heightened mental clarity, focus, concentration and memory
- Improved sleep patterns and deeper sleep
- A sense of peace and inner calm
- Stability of moods and emotional balance
- Increased self-awareness