Weight Management Retreat
The main purpose of a Weight Management Retreat is to empower you to take control of your health. We don’t believe in diets or slogging in the gym for hours every day. We believe in balance and finding a way to manage your weight whilst living your life. Though weight loss is inevitable during the retreat it isn’t the main focus.
As with all Sanda Retreats we aim to look at Weight Management from a holistic point of view, it is not just about your time here but we aim to help you continue to manage your weight from this point forward. Psychologically we look at any underlying issues that may be inhibiting you from achieving the body you are proud of. We aim to motivate you to make the necessary changes to achieve a healthy, wholesome diet that supports your body and makes it stronger, fitter and healthier so you can live the life you want.
Physiologically look at different types of food and show how they affect your body’s internal environment. Each and every one of us has a different body chemistry, it is important to understand ourselves better and know which foods and drinks aggravate our system and which are more suitable for us. Through educational talks and workshops and 1-1 sessions on the Weight Management retreat we aim to enable you to make conscious decisions about the food you eat.
Physically look at your body composition and work on increasing lean muscle mass and burning fat. Weight becomes irrelevant when your body tissues are in the right proportions to support your skeleton and internal organs, improve your posture and make your body strong, supple and mobile (not to mention lean and toned!). We combine a range of exercise techniques including yoga, power yoga, beach side fitness, cardio and weight training.
All inclusive Pricing
|5 Nights||USD 1,819 (Onwards)||USD 1,438 (Onwards)|
|7 Nights||USD 2409 (Onwards)||USD 1,938 (Onwards)|
|10 Nights||USD 3,260 (Onwards)||USD 2,609 (Onwards)|
|14 Nights||USD 4,339 (Onwards)||USD 3,479 (Onwards)|
The Weight Management Retreat Package is inclusive of:
- All Inclusive Luxury Accommodation
- Two Daily Educational Talks, Presentations, Workshops and Informal Group Sessions
- Daily Yoga and Relaxation Session
- Beach Side Fitness Classes (weather permitted)
- Daily Guided Meditation Session or Workshop
- Daily Holistic Treatment from Across the Globe
- Daily Herbal Steam Therapy
- Daily Schedule of Natural and Ayurvedic Products, Supplements and Super foods*
- Two Daily Fruit, Vegetable and Herb Juices
- Personalised Daily Nutritionally Balanced Vegetarian Meal Plan
- One Daily Sessions of Colon Cleansing (Self Administered)
- Personal Diet and Nutrition Consultation and Planning
- An Exclusive One-to-One Session of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)/Hypnotherapy
At the start of the retreat we will run a series of assessments which will include:
- Personal and Medical Assessment
- Doctors Consultation and Assessment
- pH Balance Analysis
- Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass)
- Total Body Measurements
- Vital Signs Assessment and Medical Checkup ((Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate)
After the assessment and the “Signature 360 Degree” Screening Process, the consultant shall come up with personalized retreat program combining the various treatments and therapies for the number of days (3, 5, 7, 10 or 14 days) you have chosen to stay with us.
Combining nutritionally balanced meals, super foods and natural supplements with daily fun beach side fitness classes and activity programs, colon cleansing, educational talks and workshops, counseling, life and vision coaching, as well as proven hypnotherapy and NLP techniques for weight loss, this retreat really will exceed your expectations!
PLUS 12 weeks of regular telephone follow-ups and personal progress monitoring after the retreat
- Airport Pick-Up and Delivery (charges are applicable)
- Welcome drink
- Welcome meal (breakfast/lunch or dinner depending on arrival time)
- “Breaking the fast” meal
- Packed snack for departure journey
- Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness
- Sanda Retreats Weight Management Workbook
- Personalised Retreat Diary
- Expert Support and Counseling as and when required
*All meals served are pure vegetarian and exclude meat, fish and egg
* Vegan, Gluten & Lactose free options are available
Who should Retreat
- Finds it difficult to Lose Weight and Keep It Off.
- Has Tried Many Diets In The Past Without Luck.
- Is Overweight or Obese.
- Suffers From Binge Eating Disorder or Emotional Eating.
- Negative Self Image and Body Image.
- Unsure of Correct Nutrition For Weight Loss.
- Food or Sugar Addiction and Cravings.
- Poor Level of Fitness.
- Suffers with Cellulite.
- Suffers from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
- Lacks The Motivation and Energy To Exercise.
- Poor Lifestyle (Alcohol, Toxic Exposure, Unhealthy Eating , High Stress).
Or anyone suffering from:
- Stiff, Aching Joints and Muscles.
- Respiratory Difficulties.
- Allergies or Intolerances.
- Low Energy and Fatigue.
- Depression and Anxiety.
- Poor Quality Sleep and Insomnia.
- Gastric Disturbance Including Bloating.
- Indigestion, Heartburn or Acidity.
- Lack of Enthusiasm.
Anyone with chronic or heavily medicated conditions may be asked to supply a doctor’s letter verifying that they are fit to come on a Weight Loss Retreat.
All retreat guests consent to treatment involving the application of all integrated therapies, assessments, consultations and treatments included on the retreat of their own free will and without any coercion or undue influence.
All integrated therapies for any disease or chronic condition do not guarantee a cure or remission from any illness. Your Doctor and any specialist consultants will remain responsible for your general medical care throughout the period of application of the integrated therapies. The Sanda Wellness Team and its entire professional staff will act in an advisory capacity only.
How you Benefit
Benefits You Can Expect From Our Retreat:
- Weight Loss, Fat Loss and Inch Loss.
- Further Weight Reduction Following The Retreat.
- A Clear Understanding of Correct Nutrition without Dieting.
- Increased metabolism and metabolic balancing.
- Reduction and even complete elimination of food cravings.
- Improved digestive functions such as absorption and elimination.
- Increased knowledge of optimum nutrition and food choices.
- Reduction in fluid retention.
- A Healthier Body and Self Image.
- Increased energy, vitality and stamina.
- Increased immunity and resistance to infections and illness.
- Reduced joint aches and pains and increased mobility.
- Improved sleep patterns and feeling rested and refreshed.
- Clearer Brighter Skin and Eyes.