Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga Retreat
Are you looking to connect to your deeper self? For a life more than superficial needs and endless demands? Being thrown off balance and our energies drained we are left with no time for self – the root of all illness both physical and emotional. Our Kundalini Tantra Yoga retreat is aimed at awakening the Kundalini – an incredibly powerful storehouse of psychic energy and to open and/ balance the 7 Chakras.
Combining special Asanas, Shatkriyas, Pranayamas, Mudras, Bandhas and different techniques of meditation and Tantric secrets in the lineage of Swami Sivananda & Satyananda Saraswati, Kundalini Tantra Yoga is one of the most ancient & deep Supreme Yoga that contains the core of all other Yoga and spiritual paths. Please note we do not practice Yogi Bhajan Kundalini yoga.
We teach you to awaken and preserve your 8th Chakra ‘Bindu’– that stores sexual energy with no sexual involvement. Sex has no relevance in Kundalini Tantra Yoga. When the kundalini is awakened, the energy shoots up the spine triggering an awakening of consciousness and a transcendent spiritual state causing mental and physical changes.
Through the daily practice of Kundalini Tantra Yoga by carefully performing the exercises and meditations in specific sequence and combination, one soon becomes adept at perceiving the movement of energy within and outside of his/her body. You can then consciously begin to direct its flow to stimulate and awaken the chakras, for self-healing and to concentrate and contain this energy for creation, health, and healing.
When kundalini awakens your mind changes and your priorities and attachments also change. You enjoy communion between Shiva and Shakti the actual communion between the two great forces within you.
All inclusive Pricing
|7 Nights||USD 1,910 (Onwards)||USD 1,530 (Onwards)|
|11th November 2019 to 17th November 2019|
|24th November 2019 to 30th November 2019|
|8th December 2019 to 14th December 2019|
|22nd january 2020 to 28th january 2020|
|13th February 2020 to 19th February 2020|
|11th March 2020 to 17th March 2020|
|24th March 2020 to 30th March 2020|
|8th April 2020 to 14th April 2020|
What does one learn or do in our Kundalini Tantra Yoga Retreat?
What does one learn or do in our Kundalini Tantra Yoga Retreat?:
- Traditional Kundalini Yoga Asana
- Yogic Detox Cleansing Exercises
- Tantra Prana Kriya (Tantrik Breathing Practices)
- Kriya Yoga Practices for Kundalini Awakening
- Kundalini Tantra Mudra
- Kundalini tantra Philosophy
- Tantra and Sex
Benefits of Kundalini Awakening?
- Feel more blissful and at peace
- Psychic abilities are enhanced
- Better sense of sound, color and sight
- Feeling an awareness of purification
- More compassionate and empathic
- Slows down aging and increases creativity
- Become physically stronger
- Become more attractive
- Increased spiritual connection
- High sexual pleasure
- Greater experience of the divine light
- Blissful vibration of energy perceived inside the ears as sound
The Beach House Goa’s Traditional Kundalini Tantra Yoga Retreat is inclusive of:
- All Inclusive accommodation (depending on the choice of accommodation made)
- Daily Morning Kundalini Yoga sessions and Evening Hatha yoga session.
- Yogic Shudhi Kriya Sessions
- Daily Meditation Session
- Personalized Nutritionally Balanced Ayurvedic Vegetarian Meals.*
- Daily 01 Wellness Relaxing Spa Treatment
- Personal and Medical Assessment.
- Doctors Consultation and Assessment (Ayurvedic).
- Yoga Consultation
Who should Retreat
This retreat is designed for people who are beginner to intermediate level in yoga and want to gain more knowledge in Kundalini Tantra Yoga. You will leave the program well equipped to develop your own practice as well as being able to advise those close to you.
- Must have basics of yoga practices
- Should have a regular practice of meditation
- Should not be on drugs and smoking marijuana in the last one year
- Someone who has a devotion and trust towards the teacher and respects the tradition
How you Benefit
Benefits You Can Experience From Our Retreat:
- Welcome drink
- Welcome meal(breakfast/lunch/dinner depending on arrival time)
- Packed snack for departure journey
- Sanda Retreats Kundalini Yoga Retreat workbook
- Personalized Retreat Diary
* All meals served are pure vegetarian and exclude meat, fish and egg.
* Vegan, Gluten & Lactose free options are available.