Rejuvenate & Revitalise Retreat
Designed for those who do not wish to do a hard- core fasting cleanse or fitness routine but still understand the importance of ‘time out’ and relaxation and want to focus on stress reduction, immunity, rejuvenation, cleansing and nurturing of the body, mind and soul – this retreat is perfect for you.
As with all Sanda retreats, the Rejuvenation and Revitalization program approaches all 3 Wellness Chakras – the physical, physiological and psychological.
The package includes daily yoga and meditation, twice daily spa therapy treatments, and a freshly prepared natural diet of cleansing and nourishing foods. As your wellness is our concern, we have an in-house team of qualified specialists that we welcome you to take advantage of during your stay. Depending on the length of stay, 1-1 therapy sessions including a 3 Chakras Assessment, Doctor’s consultation, Diet and Nutrition Consultation and Hypnotherapy are optional but included in the cost of your retreat.
A healthier body, complete relaxation and clarity of mind await you.
All inclusive Pricing
|5 Nights||USD 1,729 (Onwards)||USD 1,369 (Onwards)|
|7 Nights||USD 2,289 (Onwards)||USD 1,849 (Onwards)|
|10 Nights||USD 3,109 (Onwards)||USD 2,489 (Onwards)|
|14 Nights||USD 4,139 (Onwards)||USD 3,309 (Onwards)|
The Rejuvenation and Relaxation Retreat Package is inclusive of :
- All Inclusive Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Yoga and Relaxation Session or Workshop in Hatha Style
- Daily Guided Meditation Session or Workshop
- Two Daily Holistic Treatments from Across the Globe
- Daily Fruit, Vegetable and Herb Juices
- Daily Personalized Nutritionally Balanced Vegetarian Meal Plans (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)*
- Workshop on Infusions and Decoctions using Herbs and Spices for digestive ailments
- Workshop on how to prepare Natural Rejuvenating Facials
- Personal Diet and Nutrition Consultation
- Daily Educational Talks, Presentations, Workshops (OPTIONAL)
- One-to- One Session of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) / Hypnotherapy (OPTIONAL)
At the start of the therapy you have the option* to take part in our Signature 360 Degree Screening Process we will run a series of assessments which will include:
- Personal and Medical Assessment
- Doctors Consultation and Assessment (Ayurvedic)
- pH Balance
- Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass, biological age assessment)
- Vital Body Measurements Assessment
- Vital Signs Assessment (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate)
- 3 Chakras (Physical, Physiological and Psychological) Assessment
After the assessment and the “Signature 360 Degree Screening Process”, the consultant shall come up with personalized retreat program combining the various treatments and therapies for the number of days you have chosen to stay with us.
NOTE : : This screening process though optional, is included in the price of the package.
- Airport Pick-Up and Delivery
- Welcome drink
- Welcome meal (breakfast/lunch or dinner depending on arrival time)
- Breaking the fast meal
- Packed snack for departure journey
- Sanda Retreats Total Body Rebalance Workbook
- Personalised Retreat Diary
- Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness
- Complementary Dry-Skin Detox Body Brush
- Expert support and counseling as and when required
*All meals served are pure vegetarian and exclude meat, fish and egg
* Vegan, Gluten & Lactose free options are available
PLUS 12 weeks of regular telephone follow-ups and personal progress monitoring after the retreat.
Who should Retreat
- Busy Executives and Senior Managers
- Stressed or Overworked Individuals
- Desire To Break from Usual Responsibilities
- Affected By City Living (high stress, long working hours, pollution, late nights)
- Frequent Colds and Flu Related To Low Immunity
- Experiencing Specific Health Issues
- Experiences Emotional Turmoil (irritability, anger, frustration, depression, and sadness)
- Is Seeking Inner Peace and Happiness
You cannot do a Total Body Rebalance Retreat if you are Pregnant or if you have Type 1 Diabetes. Also anyone with chronic or heavily medicated conditions may be asked to supply a doctor’s letter verifying that they are fit to come on a retreat.
All retreat guests consent to treatment involving the application of all integrated therapies, assessments, consultations and treatments included on the retreat of their own free will and without any coercion or undue influence.
All integrated therapies for any disease or chronic condition do not guarantee a cure or remission from any illness. Your Doctor and any specialist consultants will remain responsible for your general medical care throughout the period of application of the integrated therapies. The Sanda Wellness Team and its entire professional staff will act in an advisory capacity only.
How you Benefit
What Benefits can a guest expect from our retreats :
- A Feeling of Total Rejuvenation on All Levels
- Huge Reduction In Stress
- Increased Energy and Vitality
- Increased Immunity and Resistance to Infections and Illness
- Increased Productivity At Home and At Work
- Improvement In Business and Personal Relationships
- Heightened Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration and Memory
- Improved Sleep Patterns and Deeper Sleep
- A Sense of Peace and Inner Calm
- Weight Loss, Fat Loss and Inch Loss
- Improved Digestive Functions
- Stability of Moods and Emotional Balance
- Clearer Brighter Skin and Eyes
- Improved Condition of Hair and Nails
- Improvement in Personal and Work Relationships
- Increased Self Awareness
- Increased Knowledge of Personal Health and Wellness
- Increased Knowledge of Optimum Nutrition and Food Choices
- Feeling Happier, Healthier and Lighter (Physically and Mentally)