Panchakarma Detox Retreat
Ayurveda is more than a mere healing system, it is a science emphasizing on the art of living to achieve longevity. Sanda Retreat’s Panchakarma program focuses on Ayurveda’s preventive and healing therapies using various methods of purification to promote overall wellbeing and body rejuvenation:guiding individuals in the prevention of disease and long term maintenance of health.
Panchakarma means five treatments to remove toxins from the body and to support the natural rhythms of the body. Our Panchakarma retreat is a minimum of 14 days preventive and or curative treatment to detoxify and cleanse the body and mind. Come away on the retreat with a mind set to get away from your normal, mundane, hectic life and use the quality time to reconnect yourself; body mind and soul. This retreat provides a unique opportunity to cleanse and rejuvenate physically, physiologically and psychologically.
Panchakarma is a Sanskrit word that means five actions or five treatments. This is a process used to clean the body of toxic materials left by disease and poor nutrition. Ayurveda says that unbalanced dosha/vital energies create waste matter; this waste matter is called Ama in Ayurveda.
Panchakarma works specifically on removing the excess dosha(imbalanced doshas) along with the sticky Ama out of your system by means of the body waste evacuation channels such as sweat glands, urinary tract, intestines etc. Panchakarma is thus, a balancing operation. The retreat involves daily massages and oil baths and is an extremely pleasant experience. Ayurveda recommends Panchakarma as a seasonal treatment for toning your mind body system.
All inclusive Pricing
|14 Nights||USD 2870 (Onwards)||USD 2300 (Onwards)|
|Extra Week||USD 1199 (Onwards)|
At the start of the retreat we will run a series of assessments which will include:
- Personal and Medical Assessment
- PH Balance Analysis
- Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass)
- Vital Total Body Measurements
- Vital Signs Assessment and Medical Check-up (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate)
Panchakarma Retreat Package is inclusive of:
- All Inclusive Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Educational Talks, Presentations, Workshops and Informal Group Sessions.
- Daily Yoga and Pranayama Sessions
- 3 Day Gritapaana Treatment
- 1 Day Virechana Treatment
- 5 Day Basti Treatment
- 5 Day Nasayam Treatment
- Daily Guided Meditation Sessions
- Daily1 Holistic Ayurveda Massage
- Vegetarian Meal Plan
Signature 360˚ Screening Process Including Assessments of:
- Personal and Medical Assessment.
- Doctors Consultation and Assessment.
PLUS 06 weeks of regular telephone follow-ups and personal progress monitoring after the retreat
- Airport Transfers to and from the resort(charges are applicable)
- Welcome Drink.
- Welcome Meal (Breakfast/Light Lunchor Light Dinner depending on arrival time).
- Packed snack for departure journey.
- Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness.
- Sanda Retreats Panchakarma Retreat Workbook.
- Personalised Retreat Diary.
Who should Retreat
Anyone who is:
- Affected By City Living (high stress, long working hours, pollution, late nights)
- Suffering from IBS &Digestive problems
- Has poor skin health or skin diseases
- Suffering from joint pains, body stiffness
- Suffering from arthritis
- Has constant headaches, migraines
- Allergy symptoms
- Having disturbed sleep
- Experiencing constant fatigue, lethargy& tiredness
- Feeling low energy levels
- Looking for rest, relax and rejuvenate
How you Benefit
Benefits You Can Expect From Our Retreat:
- Balancing of Ayurvedic Doshas – Vata, Pitta &Kapha
- Cleanses and activates all vital organs of the body especially the digestive, respiratory, circulatory and nervous systems
- Ones capacity to digest, taste, work, think and feel is enhanced wonderfully
- Increased knowledge of personal health and wellness
- Reduced joint aches and pains and increased mobility
- Removes toxins and improves immunity
- Reduced symptoms of chronic toxicity
- Improved sleep patterns and feeling rested and refreshed
- Improved physical and mental efficiency