Holistic Rejuvenation Workshop– therapies for Body & Mind
Are you looking at putting a pause on your day-to-day stresses to start focussing on “You”? Then Sanda Retreat’s 3 day Holistic Rejuvenation Workshop is just what you need to re- establish your health & vitality. The uniquely combined workshop incorporates Aura photography, Dance Movement Therapy, Yoga, Meditation, Self-Hypnosis and Cleansing Satvik meals that will leave you feeling vibrant and with renewed energy.
About the workshop
Our bodies are constantly being knocked off balance by the pressures of modern day life, and thus the urgent need to restore the innate balance of the Physical, Physiological & Psychological body with an emphasis on building good health and overall wellbeing. As you begin to participate in the various elements on the workshop the layers of stress will begin to peel away, helping you see deeper and reconnect to the hidden vibrancy and peace within you.
At the beginning and end of the workshop we will capture your Aura in a beautiful array of colours. Aura photography and reading is a powerful tool to help us see the truth that lies inside us. We are energy bodies and our lives are governed by this energy, when we learn our energy dynamics through aura photography combined with a reading of our chakras we gain an understanding that allows us to either act on it or change it with awareness. Through the process of Self-hypnosis you will have the tool to support you in consciously building the life you want.
Supporting the experience of wholeness through the integration of body, mind and spirit the Dance movement therapy sessions enable you to feel one with yourself. With no dance experience needed this amazing therapy benefits all ages.
Participate in our daily morning and evening yoga, pranayama and meditation sessions that form an integral part of the healing process aiding in the release of physical and emotional blocks.
The food served is traditional Indian Satvik Vegetarian meals which are nutritionally balanced yet satisfying and delicious. Satvik diet is one that is light in nature, easy to digest, mildly cooling, refreshing and calming to the mind. It is pure and full of energy, so promotes positive thoughts, happiness and satisfaction.
Leave feeling inspired to continue to take good care of yourself on returning home with the tools designed to help you in maintaining an equilibrium and balance to a healthier, fitter and happier “You”.
All inclusive Pricing
|5 Nights||USD 1,647 (Onwards)||USD 1,313 (Onwards)|
|7 Nights||USD 2,187 (Onwards)||USD 1,755 (Onwards)|
|10 Nights||USD 2,966 (Onwards)||USD 2,376 (Onwards)|
|14 Nights||USD 3,951 (Onwards)||USD 3,161 (Onwards)|
The Rejuvenation and Relaxation Retreat Package is inclusive of :
- All-inclusive accommodation
- Aura Photography & Reading at the start & end of the workshop
- Dance Movement Therapy Session
- Daily Yoga and Pranayama Session
- Daily Meditation Session
- Self-Hypnosis & Affirmation Formation
- Chakra Reading
- Daily Indian Satvik Vegetarian Meals
- Daily Educational Talks & Workshops
Benefits you can expect:
- Increased self-awareness
- Be at peace with self
- Experience reduced stress
- Feel an increase in energy levels
- Understanding of self at the energy/ chakra level
- Know your aura
Who is it for? Anyone looking for:
- Personal Growth and understanding of self
- Feel taken care of at all levels of being
- Relaxation of body and calmness of mind
- Relief from stress
- Break from mundane life
- Feeling unmotivated and need a kick-start
- “Me” time
Who should Retreat
- Busy Executives and Senior Managers
- Stressed or Overworked Individuals
- Desire To Break from Usual Responsibilities
- Affected By City Living (high stress, long working hours, pollution, late nights)
- Frequent Colds and Flu Related To Low Immunity
- Experiencing Specific Health Issues
- Experiences Emotional Turmoil (irritability, anger, frustration, depression, and sadness)
- Is Seeking Inner Peace and Happiness
You cannot do a Total Body Rebalance Retreat if you are Pregnant or if you have Type 1 Diabetes. Also anyone with chronic or heavily medicated conditions may be asked to supply a doctor’s letter verifying that they are fit to come on a retreat.
All retreat guests consent to treatment involving the application of all integrated therapies, assessments, consultations and treatments included on the retreat of their own free will and without any coercion or undue influence.
All integrated therapies for any disease or chronic condition do not guarantee a cure or remission from any illness. Your Doctor and any specialist consultants will remain responsible for your general medical care throughout the period of application of the integrated therapies. The Sanda Wellness Team and its entire professional staff will act in an advisory capacity only.
How you Benefit
What Benefits can a guest expect from our retreats :
- A Feeling of Total Rejuvenation on All Levels
- Huge Reduction In Stress
- Increased Energy and Vitality
- Increased Immunity and Resistance to Infections and Illness
- Increased Productivity At Home and At Work
- Improvement In Business and Personal Relationships
- Heightened Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration and Memory
- Improved Sleep Patterns and Deeper Sleep
- A Sense of Peace and Inner Calm
- Weight Loss, Fat Loss and Inch Loss
- Improved Digestive Functions
- Stability of Moods and Emotional Balance
- Clearer Brighter Skin and Eyes
- Improved Condition of Hair and Nails
- Improvement in Personal and Work Relationships
- Increased Self Awareness
- Increased Knowledge of Personal Health and Wellness
- Increased Knowledge of Optimum Nutrition and Food Choices
- Feeling Happier, Healthier and Lighter (Physically and Mentally)