Ayurvedic Indian Detox Retreat
The Ayurvedic Indian Retreat offers you a complete detoxification with focus on stress reduction, immunity, rejuvenation, cleansing and nurturing of the body, mind and soul. The retreat has been designed by keeping in mind the true authentic principal of ayurveda and yoga. Indian holistic science has advised a number of ways to get a healthy body and mind and those unique principals in our retreat will help you to balance the three chakras of your health the physical, physiological and psychological.
People are now recognizing the importance of eating healthily and thinking positively which is the basis of the ancient Indian holistic science. Our Indian detox retreat will leave you feeling completely recharged and better able to deal with the everyday demands at home and at work. A healthier body, complete relaxation and clarity of mind await you.
All inclusive Pricing
|5 Nights||USD 1,647 (Onwards)||USD 1,313 (Onwards)|
|7 Nights||USD 2,187 (Onwards)||USD 1,755 (Onwards)|
|10 Nights||USD 2,966 (Onwards)|
|14 Nights||USD 3,951 (Onwards)||USD 3,161 (Onwards)|
At the start of the retreat we will run a series of assessments which will include:
- Personal and Medical Assessment Ayurvedic Doctors Consultation and Assessment
- pH Balance Analysis
- Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass)
- Vital Total Body Measurements
- Vital Signs Assessment and Medical Check-up (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate)
- Personalised Diet Plan prescribed according to your Ayurvedic Constitution
The Ayurvedic Indian detox Package is inclusive of:
- All Inclusive Luxury Accommodation.
- Daily Educational Talks, Presentations, Workshops and Informal Group Sessions.
- Daily Yoga and Relaxation Sessions.
- Daily pranayam sessions.
- Daily Guided Meditation Sessions or Workshop.
- Daily Holistic Indian Treatments.
- Daily nasal purification therapies.
- Daily Schedule of Natural and Ayurvedic Products, Supplements and Super foods.
- Daily herbal tea according to your body constitution.
- Personalised Daily Nutritionally Balanced Vegetarian Meal Plan according to your body type.
- One Daily Sessions of ayurvedic basti.
- Diet and nutrition planning workshop.
- Daily herbal shots of digestive, mind boosting, relaxing drinks.
Signature 360˚ Screening Process Including Assessments of:
- Personal and Medical Assessment.
- Doctors Consultation and Assessment.
- 3 Chakras (Physical, Physiological and Psychological) Assessment.
- Pulse diagnosis.
- NLP or hypnotherapy sessions.
- Ayurvedic diet consultation.
Signature Progress Monitoring – Before and After Assessments of:
- PH Balance.
- Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass).
- Biological Age Assessment.
- Total Body Measurements.
- Vital Signs Assessment – Medical Check-up (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate).
PLUS 12 weeks of regular telephone follow-ups and personal progress monitoring after the retreat
- Airport Pick-Up and Delivery.
- Welcome drink.
- Welcome meal (breakfast/lunch or dinner depending on arrival time).
- Packed snack for departure journey.
- Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness.
- Sanda Retreats Ayurvedic Indian Detox Retreat Workbook.
- Personalised Retreat Diary.
- Complimentary nasya kit (nasal purification therapy kit).
- Ayurvedic herbal body wash powder.
- Ayurvedic toothpowder for healthy gums.
- Anjana kit.
- Expert Support and Counselling as and when required.
Who should Retreat
- Is experiencing specific health issues.
- Wishes to break from unhealthy eating habits.
- Wants to get a better understanding about “self”.
- Feels the need to take a break from Everyday Life.
- Has a belief in ayurveda and yoga.
- Feels stressed or overworked.
- Is affected by city living (high stress, long working hours, pollution, late nights).
- Experiences emotional turmoil (irritability, anger, frustration, depression, and sadness).
- Is seeking inner peace and happiness.
Ayurvedic Indian Detox can also be taken by people who are suffering from the following health issues
- IBS and any Digestive Problems.
- Weight Gain.
- Skin Problems such as Acne, Psoriasis and Eczema.
- Lifestyle (Alcohol, Toxic Exposure, Unhealthy Eating , High Stress).
- Pre Menstrual Tension and Mood Swings.
- Headaches or Migraines.
- Stiff, Aching Joints and Muscle Pains.
- Susceptibility to Cold, Flu or Any Infections.
- Respiratory Difficulties.
- Addictions (Cigarettes, Alcohol, Gambling etc).
- Allergies or Intolerances.
- Low Energy and Fatigue.
- Depression and Anxiety.
- Restlessness and Irritability.
- Poor Quality Sleep and Insomnia.
- Poor Concentration or Lapse in Memory.
- Coated Tongue, Bad Breath or Body Odour.
- Gastric Disturbance including Bloating, Indigestion, Heartburn, Acidity.
- Hair & Nail Loss.
- Feelings of Despair or Lack of Purpose.
- Loss or Bereavement.
- Fears and Phobias.
- Personal Relationship Problems.
- Emotional Issues.
- Just Need to Simply Take a Break.
You cannot do an Ayurvedic Indian detox Retreat if you are Pregnant or if you have Type 1 Diabetes. Exception is for people who are suffering from type 1 diabetes only when they bring consent letter from their doctor. Also anyone with chronic or heavily medicated conditions may be asked to supply a doctor’s letter verifying that they are fit to come on a retreat.
People who are severely suffering from mental illness like schizophrenia and chronic depression are also not advised to do an Ayurvedic Indian detox.
All retreat guests consent to treatment involving the application of all integrated therapies, assessments, consultations and treatments included on the retreat of their own free will and without any coercion or undue influence.
All integrated therapies for any disease or chronic condition do not guarantee a cure or remission from any illness. Your Doctor and any specialist consultants will remain responsible for your general medical care throughout the period of application of the integrated therapies. The Sanda Wellness Team and its entire professional staff will act in an advisory capacity only.
How you Benefit
Benefits You Can Expect From Our Ayurveda Retreat
- A feeling of revitalization and complete rejuvenation.
- A complete detox of body and mind.
- Increased energy, vitality and stamina.
- Increased immunity and resistance to infections and illness.
- Increased metabolism and metabolic balancing for weight control.
- Weight Loss, Fat Loss and Inch Loss.
- Improved digestive functions such as absorption and elimination.
- Reduction in fluid retention.
- Reduced joint aches and pains and increased mobility.
- Reduced symptoms of chronic toxicity.
- Improved sleep patterns and feeling rested and refreshed.
- A greater sense of peace and inner calm.
- Heightened mental clarity, focus, concentration and memory.
- Stability of moods and emotional balance.
- Increased Motivation and Enthusiasm.
- Clearer Brighter Skin and Eyes.
- Improved Condition of Hair and Nails.
- Increased Self Awareness.
- Increased knowledge of personal health and wellness.
- Increased knowledge of optimum nutrition and food choice according to your personality type.
- Better understanding about your personality from ayurvedic point of view.
- Feeling happier, Healthier and lighter(physically and mentally).