Vinyasa Flow Retreat
Breath-Synchronized Vinyasa Retreat – 5 Days 10 Sessions to Feeling Light, Flexible & Toned
Get moving with Vinyasa. With movement lacking in our daily lives our body tends to become stiff and toxic. There is a need to find balance between the physical, physiological and psychological body. Vinyasa yoga’s focus is breath and movement that is absolutely essential for health in today’s society. This style of yoga incorporates elements from different yoga schools that will push the limits of your strength, flexibility and balance.
The retreat is focused on deepening your practice in Vinyasa Yoga – Connecting one posture to another creating a smooth synchronized flow while focussing on your breath. Vinyasa yoga is a great fast paced workout that truly maximises your body’s potential. This yoga form strengthens and stretches all muscle groups helping you get toned up and flexible. When practicing Vinyasa yoga you are forced to concentrate on your breathing for the duration of your session. Turning your focus on to your breath moves your attention from the external to the internal connecting mind and body giving you a positive effect on your being.
Vinyasa brings a flow that is about harmony and balance, grace and fluidity. The movement brings awareness into how we are moving and what moves us. In today’s fast paced high energy driven world, where we all seem to be going in a million directions at once – Vinyasa meets you where you are, leading you to discover a peace that lies within you.
All inclusive Pricing
|5 Nights||USD 1,372 (Onwards)||USD 1,094 (Onwards)|
|7 Nights||USD 1,828 (Onwards)||USD 1,461 (Onwards)|
|10 Nights||USD 2,481 (Onwards)||USD 1,982 (Onwards)|
|14 Nights||USD 3,289 (Onwards)||USD 2,628 (Onwards)|
- All Inclusive Luxury accommodation
- Daily morning Breath Synchronized Vinyasa Flow session followed by guided meditation.
- Daily pranayama session or meditation workshop
- Daily evening Breath Synchronized Vinyasa Flow session
- Personalized nutritionally balanced Ayurvedic vegetarian meals.
- Daily 01 wellness relaxing spa treatment
- Personal and Medical Assessment.
- Doctors Consultation and Assessment (Ayurvedic).
- Yoga Consultation
Signature Progress Monitoring – Before and After Assessments of:
- PH Balance
- Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass)
- Biological Age Assessment
- Total Body Measurements.
- Vital Signs Assessment – Medical Check-up (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate).
- Welcome drink
- Welcome meal(breakfast/lunch/dinner depending on arrival time)
- Packed snack for departure journey
- Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness
- Sanda retreats workbook
- Personalized retreat diary
Who should Retreat
This retreat is designed for those interested in Vinyasa yoga, beginners to intermediate to advanced level practitioners are welcome. The retreat is focused on enhancing and developing your practice with our Yoga gurus. Also gain insight into the origins and benefits of this discipline. You will leave the program well equipped to continue your own practice. This is also a perfect foundation course for anyone considering going on to become a yoga instructor.
How you Benefit
Benefits You Can Expect From Our Retreat
- Strength training for a leaner you
- Improve flexibility through deep stretching
- De- stress through breathing for a positive calming effect
- Increased energy, vitality and stamina
- Increased knowledge of pranayama in yoga asanas
- Better flexibility and increased mobility of joints & muscles
- Feeling happier and healthier – mind and body
- Increased ability to manage your stress
- Increased productivity at home and at work
- Heightened mental clarity, focus, concentration and memory
- Improved sleep patterns and deeper sleep
- A sense of peace and inner calm
- Stability of moods and emotional balance
- Release of energy blocks – feel lighter and free