Ashtanga Yoga Retreat
Offering you an insightful experience into an intensely uplifting and body nurturing practice of Ashtanga Yoga. The retreat encourages you to explore asanas that boost your energy and tone your body.
Ashtanga yoga is a breath synchronized series of asanas that progresses from gentle to stronger postures through the class. Wherever you are in your practice in yoga we will pick up from there.
The daily practice of Ashtanga yoga works on detoxifying muscles and organs by producing intense internal heat and a profuse, purifying sweat. The result is you experience increased flexibility, strengthened the muscles while massaging the internal organs improving circulation for a light and strong body, and a calm mind.
Combining the asanas with the practice of Ujjay breathing – a key feature in Ashtanga Yoga, you will feel calm and centred amidst a physically challenging class. The breath work allows one to maintain an inward focus and a meditative awareness while practicing the sequence.
You will also benefit greatly from the 1-1 personalized consultations and group talk and workshops that are part of your retreat elements.
The Beach House Goa is situated on the silent sands of Sernabatim beach in South Goa. The fresh air from the sea is beautifully refreshing to the body and mind, providing the perfect escape to relax, unwind and re-charge your batteries, leaving you feeling fit to cope with all that life throws at you.
All inclusive Pricing
|5 Nights||USD 1,372 (Onwards)||USD 1,094 (Onwards)|
|7 Nights||USD 1,828 (Onwards)||USD 1,461 (Onwards)|
|10 Nights||USD 2,481 (Onwards)||USD 1,982 (Onwards)|
|14 Nights||USD 3,289 (Onwards)||USD 2,628 (Onwards)|
- All Inclusive Luxury accommodation
- Daily morning Ashtanga yoga session followed by guided meditation.
- Daily pranayama session or meditation workshop
- Daily evening Ashtanga yoga session
- Personalized nutritionally balanced Ayurvedic vegetarian meals.
- Daily 01 wellness relaxing spa treatment
- Personal and Medical Assessment.
- Doctors Consultation and Assessment (Ayurvedic).
- Yoga Consultation
Signature Progress Monitoring – Before and After Assessments of:
- PH Balance
- Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass)
- Biological Age Assessment
- Total Body Measurements.
- Vital Signs Assessment – Medical Check-up (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate).
- Welcome drink
- Welcome meal(breakfast/lunch/dinner depending on arrival time)
- Packed snack for departure journey
- Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness
- Sanda retreats workbook
- Personalized retreat diary
Who should Retreat
This retreat is designed for those interested in Ashtanga yoga, beginners to intermediate to advanced level practitioners are welcome. The retreat is focused on enhancing and developing your practice with our Yoga gurus. Also gain insight into the origins and benefits of this discipline. You will leave the program well equipped to continue your own practice. This is also a perfect foundation course for anyone considering going on to become a yoga instructor.
How you Benefit
Benefits You Can Expect From Our Retreat
- Increases your core strength, builds stamina and endurance
- Improve flexibility and strength
- Feel calm in the mind and peaceful in the soul
- Helps keep you centred
- Reduces stress and anxiety creating a state of mindfulness
- Brings a youthful glow
- Improves energy levels, health and overall physiqu