Bookings, Cancellations & Refunds Policy
By Booking with us, you hereby agree to this, The Beach House Policy on bookings, payment, cancellation and refunds (hereinafter referred to as “this Policy”) and the following terms and conditions related to booking.
We may from time to time revise, alter or add certain instructions, policies and terms to this Policy, without prior notice to you. These revisions and alterations shall form part of this Policy. Your continued use of the Site and our Services signifies your confirmation to all such revisions, alterations, additions and changes.
Resort Retreat Stay
Please follow the procedure set out below to book your stay with us
- Fill out and submit the Enquiry Form, including the mandatory fields, to determine the availability of the services you wish to book.
- All communication with respect to bookings, payments, cancellations and refunds will be via e-mail using the e-mail ID provided by you on the enquiry form.
- Based upon the information provided by you, we may recommend certain services for you and keep you informed of the retreats and packages that are best suited to your needs as well as the availability, charges, and payment options and/or any other details as may be required, for the same.
- You may make changes to the information submitted or request further information by either replying to the e-mail sent by us or by simply submitting a fresh Enquiry Form.
- Payment Procedures for our Services, booked by you, will only be initiated after all formalities relating to package confirmation have been completed.
- Your booking will be confirmed via email.
- Check in time to be 1:00PM IST and Check out time 11:00AM
Subject to the request being made in advance and the approval of TBH being given, Early Check in / Late Check Out may be permitted. You may incur additional charges for Early Check In/ Late Check Out. For details of Early Check In / Late Check Out charges, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- You will be financially responsible for your use of the Site, including but without limitation, for all bookings made by you or on your account, whether authorized by you or not.
- You will make only legitimate bookings in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for any other purposes.
- No contract will subsist between you and us or any of our affiliates in respect of any services or products offered through the Site unless and until we accept your booking by email confirming that your booking has been accepted and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the resort terms and conditions of booking as contained in this Policy.
- We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit card, debit card or any information regarding the form used for booking services and the retreat stay, before reserving your package and stay with us.
- The price payable for the Services is displayed on the Site.
- The rates as advertised on the Site include all applicable taxes.
- Extra charges, if any, are shown separately when you book your room, package, treatment program, retreat session or any of the Services mentioned on this site and must be paid for as per the payment procedure set down in the email. You can use of any of the following payment methods to make payments for any Services booked by you :
- Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay the amount via bank transfer, the required details will be provided to you via e-mail.
- Offline transfer: Offline payment may be made by debit / credit cards. TBH accepts only Visa and MasterCard.
In the event you wish to use a credit /debit card as your method of payment you need to submit an “Authorization Form”. The Authorization Form and all other relevant details for carrying out the payment transaction via your debit / credit card shall be communicated to you via email at the time of booking your stay.
- For all bookings, advance deposit required is 35% to confirm your stay. Your booking will be confirmed, only after receipt of the funds for the deposit into our bank account. Confirmation of booking will be sent via email, as mentioned above.
- TBH reserves the right to release any retreat or package for which enquires may have been made, but not confirmed, due to non-receipt of the booking deposit.
- The balance of the retreat stay and package should be paid at the latest on the day of your arrival. You may also make payment in full for our services at the time of the initial booking . TBH reserves the right to cancel the booking should the balance of payment not be received on the day of arrival, in which case the booking amount will not be refunded.
- The Management reserves the right to request 100% advance payment for retreat stays during peak occupancy periods.
- Prices are subject to change without notice but such changes will not affect bookings which have already been accepted by us.
- Any benefit including, but not restricted to, discounts, schemes and offers can be used only for the services or packages to which they apply. The conditions for redeeming these discounts, schemes and offers will be specified at the time of issue. The benefit cannot be utilized after your booking has been made, where the benefit has expired or where the time period for claiming the benefit, has lapsed.
- All extras will be settled at TBH on departure by credit card or cash.
Changes to Bookings
- If you wish to change, but NOT cancel a booking at any point prior to travel:
- For an Upgrade: If guests wish to make a revision to their booking to upgrade (i.e. add nights, rooms, or additional persons), there is no charge, except for the relevant charges for the respective additional service provided. Any upgrades to the bookings made shall be as per the availability and at the sole discretion of TBH.
- For other Revisions: If guests wish to revise their booking by decreasing the number of nights, rooms, people or changing the type of service required, the same shall be at the sole discretion of TBH. Refunds for any such revisions will follow the cancellation policy.
- Changes are subject to all applicable government taxes, security fees, and other charges and restrictions. If the revised booking is subsequently cancelled, the cancellation penalties for the original dates of travel will apply.
- You may cancel or make changes to your bookings by either replying to the same email which confirmed your booking or by contacting us on email@example.com.
All changes to your booking will be confirmed to you by email to the email id provided by you at the time of submitting the enquiry form. Changes to your booking may also be made on the date of your travel. However, such changes shall be as per availability and at the sole discretion of TBH.
- Cancellation charges depend upon when we receive notice of the cancellation. Minimum cancellation charges are as follows
Cancellation Policy (for stays from 01 April to 30 September)
|Days prior to arrival||Refund amount|
|More than 30 days before arrival||No Penalty, only Bank Charges deducted|
|15-29 days prior to Arrival||50% of total amount received by us in our account net of bank charges|
|10-14 days prior to Arrival||25% of total amount, received by us in our account, net of bank charges|
|9 days or less before arrival||No refund payable|
Cancellation Policy (for stays from 01 October to 31 March)
|Days prior to arrival||Refund amount|
|More than 60 days before arrival||90% of total amount received by us in our account net of bank charges|
|40-59 days prior to Arrival||50% of total amount received by us in our account net of bank charges|
|21-39 days prior to Arrival||25% of total amount, received by us in our account, net of bank charges|
|20 days or less before arrival||No refund payable|
- Refunds will be made in accordance with the Refunds Policy as mentioned below.
- You will receive a cancellation confirmation number via email confirming the cancellation of your booking. In the event that you do not receive a cancellation confirmation number or an email, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a cancellation confirmation number.
- Peak occupancy periods may be subject to additional cancellation charges, which will be notified to you at the time.
- No refunds or adjustments will be made for any portion of your booking or services not utilized by you during your stay.
- On cancellation of a booking, you are entitled to receive a refund based upon the cancellation policy and timelines mentioned herein above.
- Refunds will be credited to you using the same payment method that was originally used to make the transaction.
- Refunds will be made for the amount that was credited to our bank account less any return remittance charges charged by the bank.
- The exchange rate for currency converted will be decided by the merchant bank and shall be at the rates as may be applicable on the date of the refund. The Beach House Goa will not be held liable for any losses or variations to the amounts refunded to you due to currency rate fluctuations and other bank/ exchange house transactions. All refunds will be calculated on the Indian Rupee amount received in our account and refunds will also be made in Indian Rupee amounts back to client accounts.
- Refunds usually take 07 to 15 working days to process. You can enquire about the status of your refund by replying to the same email that confirmed the cancellation of your booking or by calling us on the numbers listed on the Site. If your refund amount does not appear in your next credit card / bank statement and the time for processing the same has passed, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
- All refunds are subject to Indian government regulations prevailing as of the date of transfer.
Version: 1, Dated: 11 December 2015