Yoga & Detox
With our unregulated and undisciplined lifestyle, the kind of food we eat, the air we breathe, the water we drink and our emotional pulls and pressures, certain hormones are secreted that have a tendency to leave behind toxins. The accumulation of toxins in our body is, therefore, natural. We CANNOT escape from this. At Sanda Retreats, we approach the detoxification process in all the 3 chakras of life….the Physical, Physiological & the Psychological aspect.
A well balanced practice of yoga is going to help with getting things moving in the body, and due to their work on the internal organs, can have a profound detoxing effect for the body. Practising yoga regularly will also improve your flexibility, your balance and your strength, which makes you more durable out in the world. Most forms of vigorous exercise stimulate all three systems of elimination to some extent, thereby helping the body in its quest to cleanse and detox. But yoga, with its focus on systematically stretching and compressing every part of the body, is particularly well-suited to keeping the waste-removal departments of the body functioning well.
Yogic breathing helps clear out carbon dioxide from the lung tissue, stimulates the organs of digestion and can, over time, retrain the diaphragm to move freely. The practise of yoga will also connect your mind with your body. Doing yoga helps purge toxic thoughts by teaching you to move your awareness away from the chaos of the mind and back to the present moment. That practice is not a basic component of other fitness pursuits.
Yoga & Detox Retreat at Sanda Retreats aims to achieve the above benefits along with healthy meals and relaxation. So when you go back after the retreat you are fresh, fit and ready to face the world with renewed energy and vigor.
At the start of the retreat we will run a series of assessments which will include:
- Personal and Medical Assessment
- PH Balance Analysis
- Body Composition Analysis (BMI, Body Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass)
- Vital Total Body Measurements
- Vital Signs Assessment and Medical Check-up (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate)
Yoga & Detox Retreat Package is inclusive of:
- All Inclusive Luxury Accommodation.
- Daily Educational Talks, Presentations, Workshops and Informal Group Sessions.
- Daily Yoga and Relaxation Sessions.
- Yogic shudhi kriya sessions
- Daily pranayam sessions.
- Daily Guided Meditation Sessions or Workshop.
- Daily1 Holistic Indian Treatments.
- Personalised Daily Nutritionally Balanced Vegetarian Meal Plan
Signature 360˚ Screening Process Including Assessments of:
- Personal and Medical Assessment.
- Doctors Consultation and Assessment.
- Yoga consultation
PLUS 06 weeks of regular telephone follow-ups and personal progress monitoring after the retreat
- Airport Transfers to and from the resort(charges are applicable)/li>
- Welcome drink.
- Welcome meal (breakfast/lunch or dinner depending on arrival time).
- Packed snack for departure journey.
- Access to a library of books and DVD’s on Health and Wellness.
- Sanda Retreats Yoga & Detox Retreat Workbook.
- Personalised Retreat Diary.
Anyone who is:
- Stressed out from the busy modern lifestyle
- Digestive problems
- Disturbed sleep
- Constant fatigue
- Low energy levels
- Looking for self realisation
- Rest, relax and rejuvenate
- Enjoys yoga
Benefits You Can Expect From Our Retreat:
- Cleanses and activates all vital organs of the body especially the digestive, respiratory, circulatory and nervous systems.
- They are preventive as well as curative in nature
- Ones capacity to digest, taste, work, think and feel is enhanced wonderfully
- Increased Motivation and Enthusiasm
- Increased Self Awareness
- Increased knowledge of personal health and wellness
- Increased knowledge of optimum nutrition and food choice with respect to diabetes.
|5 Nights||USD 1,372 (Onwards)||USD 1,096 (Onwards)|
|7 Nights||USD 1,828 (Onwards)||USD 1,461 (Onwards)|
|10 Nights||USD 2,481 (Onwards)||USD 1,982 (Onwards)|
|14 Nights||USD 3,289 (Onwards)||USD 2,628 (Onwards)|
- No Events